Friday, May 12, 2017

How to: Get Glowing Skin

How to: Get Glowing Skin

How to: Get Glowing Skin
By Kathleen C Olivieri

Hi - I want to talk to you today about glowing skin and exfoliation of your dead skin cells! My favorite skin care product is an exfoliant.

I strongly believe that the best thing you can do for your skin is to exfoliate - to remove dead cells.

My favorite exfoliating product is a microdermabrasion paste. The jar of the product I use will last beyond the recommended 2 months. My jar lasts around 4 - 6 months.

Why does it last so long?

Because you will not need a lot of the product to get results. Using a small amount of the microdermabrasion product just works.

Why do you need an exfoliant?

As you age, the dead cells do not turn over as easily. I'm 49, and I found out that getting rid of these types of cells is harder than it use to be!

Have you noticed that your skin is dull and not as glowing?

Your face may look dull because you have dead cells that are not sloughing off as easily anymore. By exfoliating, you will remove the dead cells that will bring a glow to your face! By removing the dead cells, your skin underneath will look younger too.

Another Fact About Dead Skin (pretty yucky fact)

The majority of dust in your house is dead skin cells. Yuck! Experts tell me that approximately 80% of all dust in your house is dead skin. Did you know that? I know that sounds gross, but that's what happens to our body's largest organ.

Our skin rejuvenates naturally. Every 30 days, skin sloughs off, and the newer cells are uncovered! However, after your 20's, this process slows down. After the age of 30, your dead skin needs help in sloughing off.

Exfoliation is the best process to remove dead skin and to improve overall appearance.

The best product that I can recommend for glowing skin is a microdermabrasion product!

How often can I use a product that will serve as a microdermabrasion?

The experts recommend that you exfoliate two or three times a week. Start with once a week and work up to two times a week. Remember to be extremely gentle when applying the product. To exfoliate properly, you do NOT need to scrub hard. Gentle exfoliation is all that you need!

Important Note: If you have sensitive skin, do not use any type of exfoliator! Your skin can not tolerate exfoliating products!

Watch my video on this topic! Go to http://www.KathleenOlivieri.com and look at my blog tab. I would love to you to connect with me via social media - Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Kathleen_C_Olivieri/1526255
http://EzineArticles.com/?How-to:-Get-Glowing-Skin&id=9266184

0 comments:

Post a Comment